Street food & Aurora Tour
LOCAL STREET FOOD WITH AURORA BOREALIS TOUR
Start up your Aurora Borealis Night Tour at the famous Stejk Street Foods Truck & lavvu in Kiruna. Your night tour includes local street food dinner in the cozy lavvu while Stejks guide entertains you with stories & facts about Kiruna.
During the evening the guide will make the latest weather and Aurora Borealis prognosis which give you the best chance to see the Aurora during the night. After dinner the group will follow the guide in a car or van driving through the night. That will give you the best opportunity to see many different locations in a big area. This will increase the chance to experience The Aurora Borealis.
Some Topics & Facts during the dinner
This is Kiruna: Aurora, Sami & the way of life, The city moving, Esrange Space Center, The Mine, Kven people, Nature, Ice fishing & Moose Hunting.
The package: In collab with Kiruna Private Guides
- 5 – 7 hours
- Bookings 1 – 6 people. Automatic online booking. You will experience the tour with other guest.
- For a private tour please contact us via mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group size 7 – 36 people please contact us: via mail email@example.com
- Seatings in tour car or van 1 – 6 people ( if the group is larger then 6 people we use 2 vans or a larger bus.)
- Minimum age 13.
- For families with children please contact us for private tour solution.
- Pickup and drop-off from your local hotel in Kiruna City.
- Local street food with drinks. Stories and facts about Kiruna & way of life.
(you can choose from the food menu when you arrive)
- Aurora Borealis Tour in a van with local guide.
- The Guide will bring a camera and take photos of both of you guys and hopefully some breathtaking Aurora pictures during the tour.
- Snacks and warm drinks will be served during the tour.
- Warm clothes is recommended
- Pick up time 18.00 icehotel. 18.30 Kiruna City
- Bookings dates for the season 2022/2023. Tour is open for bookings from 22 of August 2022 to 2 of april 2023. The tour requires a minimum of 2 participants.
Policy type: Standard
To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start time in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.